Kamis, 03 Oktober 2013

Who I Admire With?



Hello guys .. 
In this post I will tell you about someone who I admire.OK, check this out guys ;)

I really admire with my Mom. I usually called my Mom with “Umik”. I think she is the best Mom in the world. I am very love her. She is a beautiful woman. She always cooks delicious meal for me and my little sister and my little brother.

My Mom is a strong woman. She can solves her problems by herself. She also never cries when there were her children.

My Mom looks youngly. In many times, when I was hanging out with her, there were some people who ask my Mom where she studies or they were thinking that I was my Mom little sister. This is very annoys me, because after that my Mom always laughs and says that she looks younger.

Beside of that, I still love her so much. My Mom is an up-to-date person. She always knows what is the lastest news. She also knows what is the trend today firstly.

I think that is enough. Thanks for visited my blog :) enjoy it guys ..

See youuu :*

Label: ,


Author: Ahmed_Shawan

Ahmed Shawan is a tech-blogger, web-developer, and a student. He's blogging since 2012 on blogging tips, tricks, widgets, cms etc on Wild Blogger Tricks. You may learn more about him here →

0 komentar: Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

 
Twitter Facebook RSS YouTube Google
© 2014 | Distributed By MyBloggerThemes | Designed By WildBlogger