Selasa, 17 September 2013

I Hope My Future Is ...


I have some plans that must I do this weekend. The plans will start on Friday and end on Sunday.

  1.  On Friday morning, I will go to Jogja to pick up my grandmother back to my hometown, Rembang.
  2. I am going to back to Rembang on Friday evening. I there I will buy some stuffs for Freshmen Gathering.
  3. I am going to Solo to visit my best friend's father in hospital on Saturday.
  4. I will attend one of the programs of BidikMisi on Sunday afternoon. It will be held at 01 pm in the Dekanat Building.
  5. And on Sunday evening, I will attend the activity of my FG group in B3 park.

I also have many plans for my future. That is my dreams. And I hope my dreams come true.

  1. I will go to USA to continue my study.
  2. I will married with someone who loves me and I love him.
  3. I will be a teacher or a lecturer.
  4. I will have a school that not only just a school for rich people, but also for unrich people.
  5. I will build a house for my family, especially for my Umik.
  6. I will have a happiest family, a best husband, and also best children.
  7. I will be a good person and more near with my God.

There is my plans.. I think it enough. And I hope it come true. Amin. :)))
Label: ,


Author: Ahmed_Shawan

Ahmed Shawan is a tech-blogger, web-developer, and a student. He's blogging since 2012 on blogging tips, tricks, widgets, cms etc on Wild Blogger Tricks. You may learn more about him here →

0 komentar: Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

 
Twitter Facebook RSS YouTube Google
© 2014 | Distributed By MyBloggerThemes | Designed By WildBlogger