Rabu, 25 September 2013

My Mom's Rules

Hellooooo guyssssss ..

In this post I wanna tell you about my Mom's rules ..
But, before I tell you about that, I'll tell you about my family first :)


Okay guys, my name is Tikka. I'm from Rembang. In Rembang I live in my Grandma's house. In there I live with my Mom, my Grandma, my little sister, and my little brother.
I;m first children in my family. I have one little sister and one little brother. My little sister, Onca, now on 11th grade. She is studying in SHS 1 Rembang. My little brother, Aul, now on 6th grade. He is studying in Elementary School 1 Tanjungsari.

Okay, now I will tell you about my Mom's rules.
I remember one of my Mom's rules when I was in senior high school. When I was in senior high school, my Mom allow me to use my motorcycle. I can use my motorcycle because when I was in senior high school I have many activities. And my Mom can't pick up me whenever and wherever I am. So, my Mom allow me to use motorcycle.

But, I can't use mu motorcycle when night. My Mom didn't allow me use the motorcycle when night because my eyes are minus. My Mom afraid if I'm not seeing the road and then I'm getting injuries or accidents.

In fact, there are many rules but I think that is enough. So, thank you for reading my post. I hope you like it.   
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT POSTS GUYSSSSS :*  
Bye.
                                                               

Label: ,


Author: Ahmed_Shawan

Ahmed Shawan is a tech-blogger, web-developer, and a student. He's blogging since 2012 on blogging tips, tricks, widgets, cms etc on Wild Blogger Tricks. You may learn more about him here →

0 komentar: Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

 
Twitter Facebook RSS YouTube Google
© 2014 | Distributed By MyBloggerThemes | Designed By WildBlogger